Save the Date April 6-8 to join Athletic Mentor coach Kelli Emmet’s Zion Camp. Kick-start your season and hone your mountain bike skills as spring blooms in Southwest Utah. You’ll learn from arguably one of the finest all-around female riders in professional mountain biking today under the shadow of the soaring, colorful sandstone skyscrapers of the Zion National Park region.
We’ll also be joined by Elke Brutsaert, former pro downhiller for Giant Bicycles. Elke raced professionally for 8 years before retiring in 2001. Today Elke is a model of mountain bike instruction: she coaches for the Durango DEVO youth mountain bike program, the Fort Lewis College cycling team and also coaches privately.
This is an intermediate camp and women need to feel comfortable riding on singletrack and willing to challenge themselves on rocky surfaces. Rides will be anywhere from 2 to 3 hours long each day.
- 3 days, 2 nights in Southwest Utah
- Singletrack and Slickrock between St George, UT and Zion National Park
- This camp is appropriate for intermediate female riders looking to improve their overall mountain bike skills
- Includes expert instruction, deluxe camping and gourmet meals
- Trip starts and ends in St George, UT
- Cost: $495 per person
For more details, or to REGISTER, visit http://www.hermosatours.net/kelli-emmett-mountain-biking.html