Kelli has been a Professional Cyclist since 2000 and has competed in several different disciplines such as mountain, road, and cyclo cross.
She has coached cyclists since 2004 in every discipline and at every skill level. She is an Expert Level 2 USA Cycling Certified Coach. She runs clinics on bike maintenance, Ultra Distance Training, and training for your first event, in Colorado Springs associated with the Women’s Mountain Bike Club of Colorado Springs and Gazette Newspaper. She hosts training camp for clients in the February/March time frame. As a coach, Kelli is easy to work with and has a fun and upbeat attitude, sure to inspire, motivate and build confidence in any athlete.
Teams Kelli has raced with include: GT (2001),The Luna Mountain Bike Team (2002),Women’s T-Mobile USA Road Team (2002),Specialized Pro Mountain Bike Team (2004-5),Ford Mountain Bike Team (2006-7),Giant Mountain Bike Team (2008-currently),
Other Great Achievements Include:
- 4 Time Member of the US Mountain Bike World Championship Team
- 5 Time Winner of the Michigan Iceman Cometh
- 2005 24 Hours of of Moab Solo Champion
- 2007 Single Speed World Champion
- 2001 National Collegiate Champion Mountain Bike
- Super D National Champion in 2005, 2010 and 2012
- 2010 Downieville All-Mountain World Champion
- 2009 Sea Otter Classic Winner
- 2009 Cross Vegas 4th Place
- 2009 2nd Place UCI Cyclo Cross Race North Hampton, New York