Tandem rides & race with the Athletic Association for the Blind and WMU Sports Education.
- 475 team members raced / rode in Michigan events.
- 220 team members appeared/volunteered in community events.
- 82 team members volunteered in 24 Sponsor Designated events.
- 138 team members volunteered in 21 rider solicited community events.
- 100 + Riders including “club” riding in OAM NOW Kit DAILY
- Riders reside in 28 towns and cities, doing group rides 1-3 days per week.
- The team helped raise $13,000 at WGVU TV 35 Pledge drives.
- The OAM NOW, Women’s Team appeared twice in the current Grand Rapids Visitors Guide.
- Team fundraiser raised over $10,000 for Mel Trotter Ministries and was featured live on FOX 17 News.
- Junior riders Zoe Reeves and Caitlin Braun were featured in Grand
Rapids Family Magazine.
- Amy Stauffer was featured in the Grand Rapids Press.