Escape those cold wet training rides or hours on the trainer for a week of great coached riding while you are treated and supported like a pro. February is a great time to get in base miles and why not head to one of the best places in the country for warm weather and fantastic riding? Gainesville has been rated one of the top cycling communities in the country and the town of Steinhatchee is rated #1 for best Old Towns in Florida. You can expect weather to be in the 60’s with flat rides along the coast and rolling terrain to the north. This camp will be staffed with our top cycling coaches including Pro Cyclist Kelli Emmett.
- Coaching on and off bike provided by Kelli Emmett and Mark Olson
- Sag support for all rides.
- Evening class sessions to teach topics such as training with power, proper bike fit, nutrition and more.
- Mechanical support and assistance with bike builds after travel.
- Deliciously savory meals prepared in house and included.
- Luxury waterfront homes provide comfortable lodging and views of the river.
- Transportation to and from the Gainesville airport is available. Free shuttle at 2:00pm. Other times additional charge.
- Maximum clinic attendees= 9
- Click here for camp itinerary.
- Click here for more info and answers to frequently asked questions.
Week 1: Saturday February 2nd, 2013 – Friday February 8th, 2013
Week 2: Sunday February 10th, 2013 – Saturday February 16th, 2013
Cost: $1250 per person, double occupancy. Additional $495 for single occupancy.
Group Discounts: Groups of two or more save $250 for a reduced camp cost of $1,000.