This 10 week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Midget or Junior Level looking to improve their hockey skills. Our intensive spring and summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of Physical, Mental, Nutritional and Recovery management. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 17th
End Date: Friday August 23th
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility in Richland, MI
Who: Athletes who are at the Midget or Jr level.
- Maximum 9 athletes
- Train with Coach Olson and Assistant coaches
- We will Train 4 days per week
- 2 hours per day
- Training schedule for this group is Mon-Thurs 11 AM to 1:00PM
- Our ON ICE Conditioning Camp is included for Athletes in this group. See details below for ON ICE Conditioning Camp
- Includes unlimited use of our Shooting and Skills area
Athletes in this camp are driven hockey players working towards playing AAA my period wont stop hockey or preparing to play their first year of Jr Hockey. This is a high intensity camp and a serious and dedicated attitude are required.
COST: $2295 (MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, May 13th )