Cutting back on calories can lead to feelings of low energy and fatigue. Low energy all too often leads to cravings for unhealthy, high-calorie snacks and drinks. So how can you boost your energy without adding a bunch of extra calories?
The Solution – Cinch Energy Tea Mix
Whenever You Need a Lift
CinchTM Energy Tea Mix gives you a quick energy boost anytime you need it and can help you feel more alert, too. The Shaklee proprietary triple tea blend, T-LiftTM, includes Matcha, a premium green tea used in Japanese tea ceremonies, rooibos red tea from South Africa, as well as white and green tea extracts. Cinch tea also delivers potent antioxidant compounds that naturally occur in tea leaves. Whether you drink it hot or cold, it’s the natural way to boost energy as you lose inches.
- T-Lift exclusive three-tea blend includes:
- Matcha green tea powder—a premiere green tea prepared to naturally retain all of the nutrients found in tea leaves including fiber, minerals and antioxidants.
- White tea extract—also known as baby green tea with a higher level of antioxidant compounds compared to green tea.
- Rooibos red tea extract—unique to the Cedarburg region of South Africa and with unique polyphenol antioxidant compounds.
- Safe, natural energy boost
- Includes taurine, widely studied for enhanced alertness, energy, and endurance
- Perfect alternative to sugary snacks and coffee for a quick energy lift
- Tastes great hot or cold
- Convenient single-serving sticks
- Available in two flavors: unsweetened and pomegranate
The Shaklee Difference
- Exclusive T-LiftTM proprietary blend of Matcha green tea, white and red teas, plus taurine
- Part of the clinically tested Cinch Inch Loss Plan
- Natural energy alternative to coffee, sodas, and sweet snacks
Who Will Benefit?
- 65% of adults in the United States who are overweight
- Anyone who wants a low-calorie alternative to sugary snacks, sodas, or coffee for quick energy
- Anyone looking for a way to manage their weight and inches
- Anyone who wants to boost energy naturally
- Anyone who wants the antioxidant protection and benefits associated with green tea