Are you looking for a high-octane way to connect your brand to the community? We’ve got you covered.
Join the excitement as our elite athletes bring integrity, flair and an awareness of healthy living to Michigan. You’ll have something to blog about, to grow social and build brand loyalty in the community with our high-profile teams and events.
- Brand/Company Visibility: More than 100 athletes proudly bear our sponsors brand on apparel daily.
- Character and Integrity: Our program is known for its quality. Your brand can enjoy the halo effect.
- Community Outreach: Our athletes make regular appearances at school visits, senior centers and athletic clinics offered to the general public. Your company will get great community mileage
- Youth Development: We develop the best athletes in the state, bringing lots of attention dry vaginal skin to our sponsors and your brand.
- Professionalism: As a result of our success, professionalism and camaraderie, EVERYONE in local endurance sports would like to be a part of this program.
Sponsors May Receive
- Company name and logo on athlete apparel.
- Athlete participation in corporate events.
- Clinics & Events: Sponsor title and visibility on athletic clinics and events hosted by the team.
- Community Outreach: Sponsor title and visibility on community outreach events. Athletes are required to
participate in community outreach events.
- Social Media: Athletes are required to blog and be active on facebook. Sponsors may use these feeds and results to expand community through company blogs and social media.
- WebLinks, Banners, RSS Content: Sponsor banners diazepam withdrawal on promoters website, apparel shopping cart and team website.
Talk to us to find the best fit for your brand! We have a robust selection of athlete programs, including:
- Women’s Cycling Team
- Elite Men’s Cycling Team
- Junior Development Cycling Team
- Masters Men’s Team (consisting of ages 45+ and 55+)
- Bike Tour and Club Cycling Team
- Mountain Bike
- Nordic Skiing paragard
Get Started: Contact Us!
Cheryl Olson, Athletic Mentors LLC