This 10-week summer camp is a great opportunity for younger athletes looking to improve strength and athletic performance in their respective sport. Our intensive summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of Physical, Mental, Nutritional and Recovery management. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Tuesday, June 26
End Date: Friday, August 31
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Athletes ages 10 and up
- Maximum capacity 12 (1:4 coach to athlete ratio)
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson and assistant coaches
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of the athletes foot speed, explosiveness and agility.
- Training will be 2 days per week and 1 hour per day
- Training schedule is Tuesday 1:30-2:30 & Friday 10:30-11:30 * Please note NO make up sessions will be allowed.