AM Wellness strives to bring Remote Wellness Coaching to everyone, regardless of where you live or work. Remote coaching means our team of Health and Fitness Specialists will work with you using technology to teach, motivate and support everyone while incorporating healthy exercise and habits into their lifestyle. We’ll use tools like video conferencing, streaming video, a challenge tracker and group Q & A forum. You’ll receive weekly emails with links to tools on your journey to healthier living.
You can join our virtual workout community for workouts you can do at home with our certified Coaches.
- Barre Class
A full body, low impact, high intensity class which uses hand held and body weight. No dance experience necessary, this class is open to all levels.
An up- beat, full-body workout that’s challenging, but scaleable. All fitness levels are welcome! The boot camp workout consists of cardiovascular conditioning, strength training (weights, stability balls, resistance bands, medicine balls, Glides, kettle bells) and stretching. The coaches vary the exercises and format for every workout so no two boot camp sessions are the same.
High-intensity interval training, is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
- Abs N Glutes
This 30 minute class is designed to attack your Glutes and Abs while providing a cardio vascular twist.
Tabata training breaks a workout down into clearly defined intervals – typically, 20 seconds of a push-it-to-the-limit exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest. This format will jump your heart rate up quickly.
- Core & Mobility
Core training involves a short range of motion and/or prolonged period of tension, whether it is holding a certain position or performing multiple reps to challenge endurance. These methods to target trunk strength and the core’s role of preventing movement are fantastic.
- Cardio Body Blast
This class involves various drills that offer an exhilarating cardiovascular workout! This class will build muscular strength and improve cardiovascular fitness through various exercises performed at specific intervals.
- Barre Class
- Using our branded app, you can join a new challenge each month and compete for prizes with everyone on our Wellness Portal.
- A library of healthy recipes are available for you as part of your wellness plan.
Goals Setting & Training Plans:
- You will have access to an AM Coach who will help you set goals and get you going on one of our training plans such as beginner 5K, First triathlon, weight loss, beginner strength and more as you progress through our goal setting process.
Monthly Workout Calendar:
- These daily short sessions are great to use in addition to our LIVE workout classes.
Weekly Health Tips:
- You will find articles with helpful information about eating, weight loss, exercising and much more each week.
Monthly Communications To Keep You Engaged and Connected:
- Monthly you will receive a Constant Contact with information to keep you informed and updated of all that is happening with the AM Wellness Portal. In addition, a monthly video conference call will take place to announce the monthly challenge winner, go over a health topic and a Q & A session with a LIVE Coach.
- $15.00 per month or $120 for the year
Click HERE to register, pay and get started!