We designed this 6 month program to bring the benefits of coaching and the comradery of group training to half iron distance preparation at a price that will fit the budget of any triathlete. Athletes will follow training plans designed by our certified USAT coaches who will also join them for group training sessions that assist in perfecting form and technique in each discipline. This is a great way to prep for a late summer Olympic or half iron event such as the new Traverse City 70.3 or Michigan Titanium 70.3.
This Package Includes:
- A 6 month training plan that utilizes your own heart rate or power zones*.
- Monthly group training sessions with focused training topics and the opportunity to interact with coaches and ask any training questions.
- An online training plan account to access your training plan and allow coaches to track your progress.
- Register by January 1, 2019 and we’ll include an additional 4 week training plan to prepare for the program.
- On course training opportunity at Michigan Titanium included.
- On course training opportunity with AM coaches at Traverse 70.3 available for an additional $25.
Monthly Group Training Schedule:
- January 29th Kickoff Call: 6:00 pm
- February 5th and 6th: Bike field test at Athletic Mentors. Choose from either 5:45 pm or 7:00 pm time slot for testing in our Kickr lab.
- March 7th: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm Swim @ Plainwell Pool. Technique work with drills practice.
- April 23rd: Run Video Analysis (rain date is April 25th) This will include a 5K run outside with video, then classroom time to critique form as a group.
- May 14th: Group brick with full transition setup @ Athletic Mentors Richland
- June: Date TBA Open Water Swim
- July: Race prep lecture and brick
- July 16th: Bike technique: climbing, shifting etc. Starting from Athletic Mentors in Richland
- August 4th: Big brick from Athletic Mentors Richland
- A unique plan designed monthly based on your changing lifestyle, fitness and schedule
- Monthly call with your assigned coach.
- Unlimited email with your coach.