We designed this 6 month program to bring the benefits of coaching and the comradery of group training to half iron distance preparation at a price that will fit the budget of any triathlete. Athletes will follow training plans designed by our certified USAT coaches who will also join them for group training sessions that assist in perfecting form and technique in each discipline. This is a great way to prep for a late summer Olympic or half iron event such as the new Traverse City 70.3 or Michigan Titanium 70.3.
This Package Includes:
- A 6 month training plan that utilizes your own heart rate or power zones*.
- Monthly group training sessions with focused training topics and the opportunity to interact with coaches and ask any training questions.
- An online training plan account to access your training plan and allow coaches to track your progress.
- Register by January 1, 2019 and we’ll include an additional 4 week training plan to prepare for the program.
- On course training opportunity at Michigan Titanium included.
- On course training opportunity with AM coaches at Traverse 70.3 available for an additional $25.
Monthly Group Training Schedule:
- February: Bike and run field test and review of using training peaks and your plan
- March: Swim technique (in pool)
- April: Run technique: form discussion and training run
- May: Bike technique: discussion and training ride
- June: Coached open water swim
- July: Race prep lecture and brick
- July: On course training at Miti (included)
- August: On course training in TC (Additional $20)
- A unique plan designed monthly based on your changing lifestyle, fitness and schedule
- Monthly call with your assigned coach.
- Unlimited email with your coach.