We designed this 6 month program to bring the benefits of coaching and the comradely of group training to half iron distance preparation at a price that will fit the budget of any triathlete. Athletes will follow training plans designed by our certified USAT coaches who will also join them for group training sessions that assist in perfecting form and technique in each discipline. This is a great way to prep for a late summer half iron event such as Ironman Ohio 70.3 (July 26, 2020) , Ironman Traverse City 70.3 (August 30, 2020) or Michigan Titanium 70.3 (August 16th).
This Package Includes:
- A 6 month training plan that utilizes your own heart rate or power zones*.
- Monthly group training sessions with focused training topics and the opportunity to interact with coaches and ask any training questions.
- An online training plan account to access your training plan and allow coaches to track your progress.
- Access to private coached support group on Facebook.
- Group training for your biggest brick training day, with a course designed to parallel your goal 70.3.
- AM schwag included!
Monthly Group Training Schedule:
- January 29th, 2020 Kickoff Video Conference Call: 6:00 pm ( All calls are recorded)
- February Dates TBA soon: Bike field test at Athletic Mentors. Choose from either 5:45 pm or 7:00 pm time slot for testing in our Kickr lab.
- March: Swim @ Plainwell Pool. Technique work with drills practice.
- April: Run Video Analysis. This will include a run outside with video, then classroom time to critique form as a group.
- May: Group brick with full transition setup @ Athletic Mentors Richland
- May: FTP test
- June: Open Water Swim
- June: Race prep lecture (may be video conference)
- July: Group Brick
- July Session 2: Bike technique: climbing, shifting etc. Starting from Athletic Mentors in Richland
- August: Group Brick for TC and Miti groups from Athletic Mentors Richland
Price: $550 Early Bird TriKat Price $495 (register by December 15th)
- A unique plan designed monthly based on your changing lifestyle, fitness and schedule
- Monthly call with your assigned coach.
- Unlimited email with your coach.