Whether your first Triathlon or your 10th, this camp will ensure you reach your goals this season! During this six week program, our USAT certified coaches and elite athletes will teach you everything you need to know to complete your first sprint triathlon or help you “step up your game” to do it even better. This camp will culminate in an Athletic Mentors triathlon on Sunday, August 1st with a super sprint or sprint distance triathlon. You’ll learn everything you need to know to train efficiently in the company of other like minded triathletes.
Camp Training Topics:
- Online Training Plan Using Training Peaks.
- Training w/Proper Heart Rate Aones.
- Execution of Bike Field Test
- Swim Technique and Open Water Swim Practice
- Nutrition Education
- Fueling for Race Day
- Strength Training for Triathlon
- Run Form Analysis
- Weekly Group Training Sessions
- AM Schwag
- Who: Ages 16 and Up (If under 16, see our Youth Tri Camp)
- Length: 6 Thursday Evenings
- Start Date: Thursday, June 24th, 2021
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: Athletic Mentors Richland Location & Ross Township Park in Hickory Corners.
- Cost: $195.00 (if you sign up by March 31st) $225 starting April 1st (class fee includes, water bottle, swim cap and race registration)
Thursday, June 24th
Thursday, July 1st
Thursday, July 8th
Thursday, July 15th
Thursday, July 22nd
Thursday, July 29th
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $5.00 (cash only) per car entry fee at Ross Township Park for training days.
2021 Athletic Mentors Triathlon Race Details:
Location: Ross Township Park, Hickory Corners
Date: Sunday August 1, 2021
Time: 7:45 am – 11:00 am
Race Distances: 500 Yard Swim, 13.6 Mile Bike Ride & 5K Run OR 200 Yard Swim, 6 Mile Bike Ride & 2 Mile Run
Enrollment is limited to first 12 adults who register.