Whether your first Triathlon or your 10th, this camp will ensure you reach your goals this season! During this six week program, our USAT certified coaches and elite athletes will teach you everything you need to know to complete your first sprint triathlon or help you “step up your game” to do it even better. This camp will culminate with the Grand Rapids Triathlon on June 11th and 12th with a super sprint or sprint distance option. You’ll learn everything you need to know to train efficiently in the company of other like minded triathletes.
Camp Training Topics:
- Online Training Plan Using Training Peaks.
- Training w/Proper Heart Rate Zones.
- Execution of Bike Field Test
- Swim Technique and Swim Practice
- Nutrition Education
- Fueling for Race Day
- Strength Training for Triathlon
- Run Form Analysis
- Weekly Group Training Sessions
- AM Schwag
- Who: Ages 16 and Up (If under 16, see our Youth Tri Camp)
- Length: 6 Thursday Evenings
- Start Date: Thursday, April 21st
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: Athletic Mentors Richland Location & Plainwell Community Pool
- Cost: $225.00 (class fee includes, water bottle and swim cap)
- Thursday, April 21st
- Thursday, April 28th
- Thursday, May 5th
- Thursday, May 12th
- Thursday, May 19th
- Thursday, May 26th
*Training dates and times for swims may change due to pool availability.
Enrollment is limited to first 12 adults who register.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED