This camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Our intensive camps feature specific training focused on increasing vertical jump, explosive power, quickness and agility specific to volleyball movement and injury prevention. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 18 Weeks (two 9-week sessions)
Session One: Nov 4th, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020
Session Two: Jan 6th, 2019 – March 9th, 2020
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Jr High and High School Girls
Cost: $595 for one session or $1050 for both.
- Athletes will train with Coach Leslie Kutcha and A.M. Assistant Coaches
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of all key areas of volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Athletes will also develop new levels of vertical jump, agility and general explosiveness through the strength and conditioning portion of the camp.
- UNLIMITED training Monday through Friday from 2:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- This year training group sizes will be strictly limited to no more than 9 per session. Sessions will be 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. Athletes will be required to sign up for sessions in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.