This camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Our intensive camps feature specific training focused on increasing vertical jump, explosive power, quickness and agility specific to volleyball movement and injury prevention. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Kimberly Brown, former WMU player and team captain, will join our coaching staff to provide on court skills development. Having Kimberly on board brings additional expertise to our Volleyball program!
Length: 18 Weeks (two 9-week sessions)
Session One: Nov 6, 2017 – Jan 5, 2018
Session Two: Jan 8, 2018 – March 9, 2018
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Jr High and High School Girls
Cost: $595 per session or $1050 for both.
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson, Coach Kimberly Brown and A.M. Assistant Coaches
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of all key areas of volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Athletes will also develop new levels of vertical jump, agility and general explosiveness through the strength and conditioning portion of the camp.
- UNLIMITED training Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 3:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- Coach Brown will be running the skills sessions on Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30.
- This year training group sizes will be strictly limited to no more than 9 per session. Sessions will be 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. Athletes will be required to sign up for sessions in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.