At Athletic Mentors, we help triathlon and multisport athletes get the most out of their training time. Our workouts are meaningful, incremental, and build your strength and conditioning to a flawless “finish.” We combine the most current research and triathlon training techniques with proven race strategies to help our athletes reach their goals. Our outstanding coaches offer leadership, experience, and impeccable support. Whether you’re a novice or a pro, put the power of a coached program in your corner.
- A custom schedule designed to suit the athletes needs, goals and lifestyle.
- Baseline and periodic testing protocol is prescribed to monitor fitness and progress using tests of power output and heart rate.
- Access to our “coached gym” in Richland for your strength training during scheduled small group sessions.
- Unlimited Virtual Communication
- Online access to your training plan and online journal as well as utilization of an interactive coaching tool to record and communicate your training progress with your coach.
- Video Run and Swim Stroke Analysis done annually.
- Includes in-pool sessions with our highly qualified swim coaches. Get expert swim stroke analysis. Our swim coaches work with your endurance coach to incorporate needed drills and workouts into your program that will optimize your swim stroke and increase your performance in the water
- Includes on-bike group training with AM cycling coaches who provide feedback regarding your technique and progress to your endurance coach.
- Use of AM endurance equipment including computrainers and treadmills.
- For athletes whom have been on this program for 1 year or more, or signed up for an annual contract, our 8 week winter swim class is included. (Otherwise 50% off).
- Bike Fitting with an AM cycling coach.
Easton Carbon Clincher rental available (only to coached athletes)
Note: There is a $100 set-up fee for new athletes.