Our Speed & Agility classes are designed to enhance the overall athleticism of each participant using state of the art technologies and techniques that out perform traditional programs. We believe that improved speed and agility among athletes comes from precise and consistent movement patterns. Our curriculum develops athletes in this way to insure that we start from “the ground up”. Awareness of detail such as foot placement, core stabilization, and arm swing are critical elements. The focus of this camp will be to develop great form and good habits that are repeatable on the field or court of play.
- Length: 6 Weeks
- Start Date: Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
- End Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2020 (no sessions the week of Spring Break)
- Location: Athletic Mentors Richland – 8610 North 32nd St.
- Cost: $195
- Time: Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Advanced explosive training via Vertimax and Raptor
- Power-based biofeedback training session via GymAware power meter
- Reaction/Neuro training via FitLight training system