This strength and conditioning camp is designed to optimally prepare soccer players for the upcoming high school soccer tryouts and competitive season. We will communicate closely with team coaching staff to ensure that our athletes are specifically prepared to exceed staff, team and athlete expectations. The program was developed with proper use of periodization and progression to ensure optimal gains while reducing the chance of overuse injuries. In addition to proper supervision at all times for correct implementation of the workouts, this is vital to any well implemented training program.
The program will highlight the following physical aspects:
- General Strength
- Explosive Power
- Agility, Lateral change of direction and quick feet
- Core Strength
- Soft tissue health and flexibility
- Energy Systems Development ( conditioning specific to the demands of soccer)
Length: 9 Weeks
Session Two: January 8, 2018 – March 9, 2018
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: High School Girls
Cost: $595 for one session
- Athletes will be expected to complete a custom conditioning program on their own (designed by AM for their fitness level and ability), in addition to time spent at the gym.
- UNLIMITED training Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 2:30 – 5:30 pm. (Occasional weekend days will be accommodated)
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- Sessions will be 2:30-3:30, 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. Athletes will be required to sign up for sessions in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.