In this half day clinic, we’ll teach you the most effective methods to develop your stroke, specific to your needs, your ability, and your body type. You’ll learn techniques for breathing, curing cross-overs, improving body roll, shoulder injury prevention, rhythm, timing, stabilize your kick and more to get maximum efficiency out of your stroke.
- 3 hours of video and instruction.
- Coach will critique the video of each athlete in a class format.
- Attendees will learn not only from watching their own video and stroke, but by watching that of other students as well.
- Drills will be taught and practiced to address and correct the issues identified in the video.
- Maximum 10 attendees.
- Includes a copy of your swim video on a jump drive.
Date: April 20th, 2019
Time: 8:30-11:30 am
Location: Plainwell Community Pool, 600 School Dr, Plainwell
Refund Policy: Refunds will be granted (minus bank processing fees) up to 30 days prior to the event date in order to give us ample time to fill the opening.