Winter/Spring Football Camp
Length: Two, 10 Week Session
Start Date Session 1: Monday, January 22, 2018
End Date Session 1: Friday, March 31, 2018
Start Date Session 2: Monday, April 9, 2018
End Date Session 2: Friday, June 15, 2018
Training Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Time: 3:30-4:30 or 4:30-5:30
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Junior High, Junior Varsity or Varsity Athletes
Cost: $595 per session or $1050 for both
- Develop overall strength and mobility (emphasis on sport and position specific muscle groups and movements)
- Improve stability and balance by incorporating exercises specific to these needs.
- Increase flexibility, and core strength with stretching and motions through all planes of movement.
- Improve footwork daily in order to develop proprioception between the brain and the body in movement. This will be broken down by position each day.
- Increase speed, agility, and change of direction.
- Position specific drills and exercises to replicate game like movement patterns.
- Competition Drills to keep a competitive edge.
- Conditioning specific to the demands of football
- Work on mental capacity and reaction time through drills that force quick thinking and replicate in game situations.
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson, Coach Joey Chester and A.M. Assistant Coaches
- UNLIMITED training Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 3:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- This year training group sizes will be strictly limited to no more than 9 per session. Sessions will be 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. Athletes will be required to sign up for sessions in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.