Why Athletic Mentors?
Looking to join a team of like minded individuals that are committed to helping others reach their health and wellness goals? Then this is the place for you. Athletic Mentors prides itself on hiring individuals with high personal goals and expectations which manifests itself into helping our clients be the best they can possibly be.
Athletic Mentors Culture:
Having fun but working hard is the name of the game here at Athletic Mentors. We are a highly professional group that loves what we do and it shows. Our multi-facited service offering serves as the training ground for all types of people which makes us a very diverse and unique place of employment. If you are a team player who is also self-motivated to always improve both yourself and the company, then this is the place for you.
Everyone from office staff to interns are expected to portray a healthy lifestyle while working at Athletic Mentors. We feel the best way to motivate our clients and athletes is by being role models that will inspire them to strive for improved health, fitness and performance whether in life or in sport. We are a small business and team which means we wear many hats. You should be willing to do everything needed to keep the things running smoothly which might include things like keeping the gym clean and organized, helping individuals with general fitness, or training college and professional bound athletes.
- Strength & Conditioning Coach: We are always on the look out for quality part-time Coaches. Must be available early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Yoga Instructors: Certified yoga instructors with a flexible schedule are encouraged to apply. We offer both in-person and live streaming yoga classes most days of the week.
- Group Fitness Instructors: Boot Camp, HIIT, TRX, Spin and Tabata are classes that we offer via live stream and in person at some of our corporate client locations.
- Corporate Wellness: Corporate coaches do everything from on site in person coaching, biometric screens, coaching virtually via our phone app and live stream classes.
- Nutrition Coaching: Our nutrition coaches educate clients to eat healthy, assist with goal setting, body composition improvement and may even do in home consultations to help gut your pantry of healthy products.
- Interns: Looking to fulfill an internship while getting your degree? Join our team for qualtiy intern training in a variety of areas. Job offerings may be available upon completion of your internship.
Email your resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com. Your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a gym visit and interview upon position availability.