This 10-week summer camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Our intensive summer camps feature specific training focused on increasing vertical jump, explosive power, quickness and agility specific to volleyball movement and injury prevention. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 20th, 2016
End Date: Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Training Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 3:00-4:30 pm
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Junior Varsity or Varsity Athletes
- 1:4 coach to athlete ratio
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson and our former and current Division 1 collegiate athlete/coaches.
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of all key areas of volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Athletes will also develop new levels of vertical jump, agility and general explosiveness through the strength and conditioning portion of the the camp.
- Training will be 3 days per week and 1.5 hours per day
- Training schedule is primarily Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 pm-4:30 pm.