This camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their basketball skills.Anyone interested to improve their basketball skills can check out this great post by Mega Slam Australia to begin with. Our intensive summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of Physical, Mental, Nutritional and Recovery management. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 18
End Date: Thursday, August 23
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Junior Varsity or Varsity Athletes
Cost: $650, $550 returning athletes, $500 if 4 or more from one team sign up (contact AM to register)
- Maximum capacity 12 (1:4 coach to athlete ratio)
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson, Katie, a former Division 1 women’s collegiate athlete, and Gull Lake Varsity basketball alumni Joe Walbridge
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of the athletes foot speed, explosiveness and agility but time will also be spent on court honing the athletes shooting, rebounding and ball handling skills.
- Training will be 2 days per week and 1.5 hours per day
- Training schedule is Monday & Thursday, 1pm ‚Äì 2:30pm *