Check out this outstanding 8-week camp for varsity soccer players looking to ratchet their power, precision and play!
This camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their soccer skills. Our intensive summer camps feature specific training modules within the areas of Physical, Mental, Nutritional and Recovery management. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning coupled with precise skill development is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 10 Weeks
Start Date: Monday, June 18th
End Date: Thursday, August 23rd
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Junior Varsity or Varsity Athletes
- 1:4 coach to athlete ratio
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson and assistant coaches.
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of the athletes foot speed, explosiveness and agility.
- Training will be 2 days per week and 1.5 hours per day
- Training schedule is primarily Monday and Thursdays from 2:30pm-4:00 pm with some adjustments to accommodate the 4th of July holiday.