This camp is a great opportunity for athletes who are at the Junior Varsity or Varsity Level looking to improve their volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Our intensive camps feature specific training focused on increasing vertical jump, explosive power, quickness and agility specific to volleyball movement and injury prevention. From energy systems development to micro and macro nutrition and recovery strategies, our players emerge as well-developed athletes powered by the perseverance and commitment that transcends talent. Our unique blend of performance-powered mental and physical conditioning is designed for serious players who want to ratchet up their level of play.
Length: 13 Weeks
Start date: March 21st
End date: June 17th
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Times: 3:30-4:30 PM
Who: Jr High and High School Girls
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson, Coach Joey Chester and A.M. Assistant Coaches
- Camp will primarily focus on the development of all key areas of volleyball specific strength and conditioning. Athletes will also develop new levels of vertical jump, agility and general explosiveness through the strength and conditioning portion of the camp.
- UNLIMITED training Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 3:30 – 4:30 pm.
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- This year training group sizes will be strictly limited to no more than 9 per session. The session will be 3:30-4:30 PM. Athletes will be required to sign up for the session in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.