Come experience XC skiing with free instruction provided by Team Priority Health and Nordic Ski Racer. Rental equipment is available and with the ability to make snow, conditions are guaranteed.
1. When: Saturday, February 16th from 9-11am. Where: Huron Meadows Park near Brighton.
2. For beginners/new: Dress in something like running clothes with a really warm layer on top to get warmed-up, then peel. Bring gloves, medium weight socks, dry clothes for afterward!
3. Tell us via email ( yes or no so can adjust the number of trainers/coaches (this is casual, don’t worry). Email jonsandymorgan@gmail.
4. $5 / car for park entry
5. $5 per skier for Buck’s Run manmade snow course
6. Rentals are about $15 for new, nice equipment.
7. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE CLINIC, of course!
8. Send this email to anyone you can think of that may be interested.
Google it or Mapquest.Huron Meadows is just south of Brighton, Mi.about 1.5 hours from Grand Rapids, 20 from Ann Arbor.