New this year, Elite cyclists from TEAM Athletic mentors/Greenware USA are exited to host our first ever Junior’s only race clinic. This will take place on the BTR Criterium course, and will focus on learning and improving Crit racing skills. This is an ‘on-bike’ clinic, so come prepared to ride. New junior racers welcome!
Some of the Topics You’ll Learn About or Practice:
- Rules for Crit Racing
- Race Preparation
- Cornering Drills
- Practice Pack Riding Skills
- Sprint Technique
- Date: Friday, June 8th, 2018
- Time: 6:15 – 8:00 pm (Time may change)
- Cost: $10 pre-registered, $15 day of
- Location: WMU’s BTR Park – 4717 Campus Dr, Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- Come with your bike ready to ride. Road bikes are recommended and helmet is REQUIRED!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.