Have you ever considered doing a triathlon? Have you completed a triathlon but want to do it better? We have the perfect opportunity for you to learn the sport of triathlon! During this eight week course, our USAT certified coaches and elite athletes will teach you everything you need to know to complete your first triathlon or help you “step up your game” to do it even better. This course is great preparation for the Grand Rapids Triathlon on June 10th, but can be used to kick off the season for any race you choose. Some of the topics covered will include bike fit, run form, swim technique, how to train with heart rate zones, proper taper for your event, improving your metabolic efficiency, strength training and much more! Swim It, Ride It, Run It !
- Who: Ages 16 and Up (If under 16, see our Youth Tri Camp)
- Length: 8 Tuesday Evenings
- Start Date: Tuesday, April 9th, 2019
- End Date: Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
- Time: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
- Location: Athletic Mentors Coached Gym, 8610 North 32nd St, Richland, MI 49083
- Cost: $149.00