Our football strength and conditioning camp is designed to prepare and develop players for the upcoming competitive season. We will communicate closely with coaching staff and athletes to ensure players are specifically prepared to exceed all expectations. The program was developed with proper use of progression to ensure optimal gains while reducing the risk of injuries. We will also be using a position specific approach to develop each athlete. Supervision is given at all times to ensure correct implementation of the workouts. This is vital to any well implemented training program. The program is designed specifically to peak athletes for off season camps and tryouts, as well as, the High School season.
Length: Two, 10 Week Sessions
Start Date Session 1: Monday, January 22, 2018
End Date Session 1: Friday, March 30, 2018
Start Date Session 2: Monday, April 9, 2018
End Date Session 2: Friday, June 16, 2018
Training Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Time: 3:30-4:30 or 4:30-5:30
Location: Athletic Mentors Facility, Richland MI
Who: Junior High, Junior Varsity or Varsity Athletes
Cost: $595 per session or $1050 for both
- Develop overall strength and mobility (emphasis on sport and position specific muscle groups and movements)
- Improve stability and balance by incorporating exercises specific to these needs.
- Increase flexibility, and core strength with stretching and motions through all planes of movement.
- Improve footwork daily in order to develop proprioception between the brain and the body in movement. This will be broken down by position each day.
- Increase speed, agility, and change of direction.
- Position specific drills and exercises to replicate game like movement patterns.
- Competition Drills to keep a competitive edge.
- Conditioning specific to the demands of football
- Work on mental capacity and reaction time through drills that force quick thinking and replicate in game situations.
- Athletes will train with Coach Mark Olson, Coach Joey Chester and A.M. Assistant Coaches
- UNLIMITED training Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 3:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Must schedule training sessions 1 week in advance.
- Recommended minimum 2 sessions per week, 3-4 days are optimal.
- This year training group sizes will be strictly limited to no more than 9 per session. Sessions will be 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. Athletes will be required to sign up for sessions in advance to ensure group sizes do not exceed our maximum.